Monday, August 19, 2013

Dissertation 1.0

Today I delivered the first version of Dissertation 1.0! At 307 pages, it is the longest piece of writing I have created myself. My undergraduate honors thesis clocked in at 5 chapters and 125 pages, while our book, Individual and Collective Memory Consolidation, is as long as the diss, but there were four of us. This model of The Politics of the Table: Nutrition and the Telescopic Body in Saxon Germany, 1890-1935 comes with an introduction, five chapters, and two introductory essays. Front matter (abstract, acknowledgements, preface, and table of contents) included free of charge. It ships without Chapter 6. If you would like to have Chapter 6, please order Dissertation 2.0, due out next March. Conclusion still in Beta.

1 comment:

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...