Tuesday, June 26, 2018

What Residency Looks Like XXXII: All Wet


Perhaps this should have gone in the bloopers list: one night I finished an emergency department shift at 10pm and had to hike up the hill to the garage in pouring rain. I got soaked from the knees down, despite an umbrella. The next morning my sneakers had not dried by the time I had to leave the house again for lecture, so I wore other shoes and brought the sneakers with me. After lecture, I attempted to go for a swim, but the gym had unexpectedly closed the pool. Closed pool = no towels. I hadn't showered and a shift for the rest of the day...and because the locker room was unlocked but empty, I ended up taking a shower and drying off in front of this mega fan au natural. Thankfully, my sneakers were dry by then, too.

Older

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...