Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Connect the Dots!


View European Travels 2010-2011 in a larger map


Travel is still on my mind, so while I sort photographs and write up posts about my various summer adventures, I thought for my first entry since returning to the United States, I would share this map of my European peregrinations. If you click on the link, you can see the entire map and also descriptions of what I was doing in each place. First stop: Copenhagen (September 2010). Last stop: Warsaw (August 2011).

2 comments:

  1. very cool! i love this function of google maps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I've even made a Google Map as part of my research, to track the places that one of my subjects mentioned in his diary.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...