Friday, April 25, 2014

Fer Shizzle!

In the last post about my dissertation, I used a Wordle to represent the terms that appear most often in the text. After a conversation online, I then got the idea to create magnets with two different images at Zazzle. They arrived just two days later and are currently decorating our stove.



If for some reason you would like a little dissertation swag, just let me know. More can be ordered; they're $5 each.


Editor's Note: Dear Husband told me I had spelled "fo' shizzle" incorrectly, so I looked it up. Urban Dictionary and Slang Words Dictionary tell me that "fer shizzle" is the preppy, suburban corruption of the stylized urban phrase...my bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...