Saturday, January 24, 2015

Rememberlutions, Part 1 of 2


This year, instead of making New Year's resolutions, I'm making "rememberlutions." Rather than promising myself I'm going to clean up my language or spend less time on facebook (ha!), only to fail miserably in record time, the only thing I have to do is write down every good thing I do or that happens to me in 2015. During our Meet N Greet meeting at the start of the spring semester, the members of Grad Study got down and dirty with fabric, ribbon, glitter, patterned scotch tape, and a hot glue gun to decorate old jars. Many people personalized their jars with goofy faces; I went more abstract (below).


There are a few things I'm hoping to be able to put in my jar (like getting my first journal article published), the rest will be surprises. As it is, I've deposited the first slip of paper: Getting an O for Outstanding in Family Medicine, my last rotation in the fall semester. By the end of the year I may have forgotten that it took 6 weeks to get that grade; but I'll remember what it was!


Click here to see what went into my jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...