Friday, July 31, 2020

Study Buddy

When I look back on the summer of 2020, I imagine one of the things I will remember most is spending hours on the couch with my study textbooks, practice questions, and cat. This post unapologetically consists of nothing but photographs of Rosamunda keeping me company. Forget the jokes about cats hating quarantine because it means their humans are home all the time: if you are stationary, this feline wants to be physically on top of you.

  

The photo on the right is one example of how looong Rosie is. The pattern is the reverse side of the quilted green coverlet below that can be folded up into a pillow. I acquired it in college when visiting my grandparents in Texas on Thanksgiving break. I had actually won the glass cake platter in the white elephant gift exchange, but we decided this would travel on the airplane more safely.
  
 
  

Above you can see the many faces of Rosie, from blissful to annoyed to cute. The very last one is what I call her "bunny face," with up-turned ears and paws tucked up to her chest.



Editor's Note: If you absolutely need more pictures of Rosamunda, click the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...