Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cut & Paste

Because sometimes writing really is a matter of cut and paste/tape/staple:


This is what the conclusion of my dissertation looked like on a recent afternoon. I have since scribbled three more pages of handwritten paragraphs. The document open on my laptop is still blank.

When I took this picture I don't remember noticing that my feet were in the frame, so I must not have been wearing my glasses. However, they are not among the objects scattered on the floor, so I'm not entirely sure where they were while I was engaged in this activity. That empty spot on the floor is for me.


Editor's note: I have been too busy cooking up fun, recuperating from it, and immersing myself in work to make up for my lack of productivity while traveling/recovering to write anything to post to this blog. I have a few hours this evening in which to rectify the situation, so email subscribers don't be surprised if you receive some back-dated posts over the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...