Sunday, January 10, 2016

Chocolate Shortage


I hear there's a chocolate shortage in the world. I'm sorry. I am apparently hoarding the world's supply of chocolate in my kitchen: two boxes of bonbons, five boxes of Girl Scout cookies, Fannie May miniature chocolate-covered pretzels, a bag of dark chocolate-covered pomegranate seeds, dark chocolate peanut butter brittle, Hershey's kisses, mint M&Ms, assorted Halloween candy, two baggies of fancy chocolate-covered nuts, and a bag of Lindor chocolates. This is why I forbid Dear Husband from baking between Thanksgiving and New Year's. Valentine's Day should be easy this year: he just needs to pick something out of the cupboard and regift it to me--I'm sure I wouldn't notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...