Sunday, March 6, 2016

Lunch Munchies

I don't know about you, but I am a creature of habit, especially when it comes to food. Breakfast is yogurt and muesli, or oatmeal, +/- an egg, except always two pancakes with peanut butter and maple syrup on Sundays. Lunch during the week is a sandwich, carrots or celery, and chips. I eat an apple and "a little something" (cookies, chocolate, nuts) for afternoon snacks. Dinner is whatever Dear Husband or I make, but it must include a starch, a protein, and a vegetable.

Lunch on weekends is different, because I don't have to pack it into tupperware or ziplock baggies to take with me. So I like to enjoy something different, like salsa with tortilla chips. Or soup and crackers. Today, I decided I was in the mood for "munchies" for lunch--little bits of different things I like to eat. After I put it together, I realized there is a common theme among the items. Can you figure out which is the odd one out?

1 comment:

  1. The odd one out is the grapes; everything else starts with the letter "c."

    ReplyDelete

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...