Wednesday, May 29, 2019

I spy with my nefarious eye

"BWA-hahahhahaha!" boomed the pastor. 

"MWA-heh heh heh heh heh!" I responded, rubbing my hands together.

We were practicing our evil laughs while playing a spirited round of Nefarious during Game Night at church. In addition to trying to take over the world with mutated viruses and talking robots, we practiced other godly virtues like deceiving our neighbors with the card game Spyfall, in which players ask and answer questions while one spy has to try to guess a location (e.g. a bank) before the other characters figure out who the spy is.

The laugh for this game was different, though, as we got out our jitters by cavorting with false bravado after each deal:

"Ha-ha-ha-HA!"

Despite the deluge of rain, a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...