Saturday, February 15, 2020

What Residency Looks Like LXXXVIII: The Final Countdown


Sometimes residency sounds like listening to 1980s synthesizer pop songs while studying neurology over breakfast in the hospital cafeteria before a moonlighting shift in the Neonatal ICU. It was a bold choice for 6:30 on a Saturday morning, and I salute whomever decided we needed Bonnie Tyler and Duran Duran to jump-start our day.

Incidentally, there are just 136 days left in my residency program (but who's counting?). I'm hoping to get to an even 100 What Residency Looks Like posts by then. For your nostalgic enjoyment, here's the official music video for Europe's famous song:


Older
Newer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...