Monday, August 7, 2023

My Wife: A Photo Essay

This is a guest post by Dear Husband, in honor of our 18th wedding anniversary, of some of his favorite pictures and facial expressions. 


Baaaa-by!
(Not ours, a colleague's.)


Ready to eat a dinner of leftovers from the Hayhurst family picnic
while spending the night at a tiny cabin.


Pre-s'mores grin.
(What could she be so happy about?)


Mmmm, hot tea with breakfast at the diner.


Napping in the car on the way home after church; note the partially open mouth.


Coda: DH asked to snap a picture of me enjoying dessert after our anniversary dinner, but then he didn't tell me he had taken the photo, so I held the pose until I finally opened my eyes and laughed because he was still watching me with his phone camera up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...