Monday, September 28, 2026
6:22am Wake up. Quick work out, shower, and breakfast. Temp 64F.
7:45am Sit down at laptop and discover what I forgot to pack: my webcam for patient video visits today.
11:20am Ride to Missouri South State University campus. Temp 76F.
12pm Talk to the interdisciplinary undergraduate research class about researching the dissertation, writing the book, and how my scholarship affects my clinical practice.
1:32pm Sit down to lunch in the cafeteria.
6:22am Wake up. Quick work out, shower, and breakfast. Temp 64F.
7:45am Sit down at laptop and discover what I forgot to pack: my webcam for patient video visits today.
11:20am Ride to Missouri South State University campus. Temp 76F.
12pm Talk to the interdisciplinary undergraduate research class about researching the dissertation, writing the book, and how my scholarship affects my clinical practice.
1:32pm Sit down to lunch in the cafeteria.
"If I'm remembered 100 years from now, I hope it will not be for looks but for books." ~Dolly Parton
3:42pm Take a walk around the "quad" while eating an apple.
Above: Since 2012, Roary the Lion has been the mascot for MSSU's 12 sports teams.
Below: The freedom flagpole was dedicated on September 11, 2002.
I spy, with my little eye, a book-talk poster amidst the other announcements.
6pm Dinner at RibCrib.
8pm Comfy on the couch in my hotel room to catch up with blogging.
10pm Bed. Temp 69F.
8pm Comfy on the couch in my hotel room to catch up with blogging.
10pm Bed. Temp 69F.
Huge shout-out to the librarians at MSSU! They have gone out of their way to make the library welcoming, fun, comforting, and entertaining. There's a lot of art, some displays (middle-school students had re-designed famous album covers), and a Library of Things students can check out. Also the Lion Co-op, which is a food and toiletries pantry for anyone on campus who needs them.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...