Thursday, September 29, 2016

Learning, Labor, and Love

For graduation, I asked my parents for customizable diploma frames from 3art. I chose the blue mat for my PhD diploma and green for the MD. In the green one I also put a photo of Dear Husband hooding me at graduation (it was the only professional up-and-down photo we got), as well as my tassel. In the blue one are my MD medals (Alpha Omega Alpha and Honors), as well as my BA tassel, since I lost my PhD tassel when I accidently returned it with my mortar board. These now hang in our living room, over the couch as mementos of 12 (16!) years of learning, labor, and love.



Maybe if I'm ever home again when the sun is up, I'll take better photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...