Monday, June 27, 2016

What Internship Looks Like V



My Pediatric white coat is made of thick cotton and is so long that is comes below my knees. It has big knotted buttons--very official looking. Unfortunately, it fits so well that the button closure at the back made it too small. So my fantastic mother put a couple darts in the back, tacked down the flaps, and adorned them with these silver knot buttons I picked out. I probably won't wear it very much, but when I do, I will look classy.

My pair of white coats for Internal Medicine are shorter and thinner and will get a lot more use. The strap around the back was too large, so my mother took them in and decorated them with ladybug buttons to bring a bit of whimsy to the adult floors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...