Thursday, October 1, 2020

Conferencing in the Time of COVID

 

'Tis the season for conferences. They're pretty much all online these days, which is how I was able to attend the "Navigating Pediatrics to Adult Health Care: Lost in Transition Workshop" "at" the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. While the speakers talked about urological care of individuals with spina bifida and attempts to improve medication compliance among young adults with sickle cell anemia through apps, I darned the heels of three socks for me and patched two pants pockets for Dear Husband. If idle hands are "the Devil's," I rather suspect that keeping mine busy while I listened prevented me from "multitasking" by checking email or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments let me know that I am not just releasing these thoughts into the Ether...